SPONSOR THE 2017 RECA EXCHANGE!
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2017 RECA Exchange. This is a great way to get your company in front of hundreds of commercial real estate professionals. Sponsorships include a number of great benefits include access for 10 guests, a marketing booth at the event, your company's logo in all of our marketing materials and much more. Take a moment to review all of the opportunites here.
NOTE: Breakout session sponsorships and marketing booth locations are selected upon receipt of payment.
7:30 - 8 a.m. Registration
8 - 9 a.m. Opening Breakfast
9:15 - 10:15 a.m. Educational Breakout Sessions 1
- CodeNEXT: What is Form Based Code and Who's Doing it Right?
- The Top Economic Trends to Watch
- Opportunity Austin: A History and Context of Austin's Economic Development Success Story
10:15 - 10:45 a.m. Networking & Coffee Break
10:45 - 11:45 a.m. Educational Breakout Sessions 2
- How Does CodeNEXT Address Affordable Housing
- The State of Austin's Employment Economy
- How Do We Preserve Austin as a Special Events Destination?
Noon - 1 p.m. Keynote Lunch
Luke Tate, Former Senior Policy Advisor, White House Domestic Policy Council
Detailed schedule coming soon...
Individual Registration: $225 per member, $325 per nonmember
Includes open seating at the opening breakfast, access to the educational breakout sessions and open seating at the keynote lunch.
Group Registration for 10 Guests: $2,500
Includes open seating at the opening breakfast, access to the educational breakout sessions and a reserved table at the keynote lunch.